KTMB High Speed Trains - 2017 (Jadual ETS)
On this page you will find links to the ETS schedule / timetable for the all the high-speed Electric Train Services in Malaysia, which currently operate between Padang Besar (on the border with Thailand) to the north, and Gemas to the south (where Shuttle trains continue south to Johor Bahru and Singapore).
Currently there are a number of new routes for the ETS Trains :
Plus the original KL - Ipoh Route.
The new ETS routes include trains from :
KL - Padang Besar
KL - Butterworth
Ipoh - Padang Besar
Gemas - Padang Besar
Gemas - Butterworth
Padang Besar - Seremban
To see the full timetables for the new ETS service, please see :
ETS Train Timetable Southbound >>>
ETS Train Timetable Northbound >>>
Please Note : a new ETS schedule will come into effect from the 1st of February 2017.
You can see the full new ETS timetables here :
New ETS timetables northbound >>>
New ETS timetables southbound >>>
ETS KL Sentral - Ipoh
There are now many ETS Services a day on this route between Kuala Lumpur's KL Sentral Railway Station and Ipoh Railway Station, stopping at the following stations on its route.
These trains stop at :
- Kuala Lumpur's Old Moorish Railway Station (KTM Terminal)
- Kepong Sentral
- Sg. Buloh
- Batang Kali
- K. Kubu Baru
- Tg. Malim
- Slim River
- Tapah Rd
- Batu Gajah
Silver Services stop at all the above stations, Gold Services have fewer stops, Platinum Services even fewer.
- For the full timetables for ETS Trains from KL to Ipoh click here >>>
- For the full timetables for ETS Trains from Ipoh to KL click here >>>
You can also use the newer ETS train from KL to Padang Besar to get to Ipoh (see below).
ETS KL Sentral - Padang Besar
The new ETS Gold and ETS Platinum Services from Kuala Lumpur to Padang Besar are limited stop services, calling at the following stations (please note : from 1/2/2017 these services will no longer be taking the branch line to Butterworth / Bukit Mertajam) :
- For the full timetable for ETS Trains from Padang Besar to KL click here >>>
- For the full timetable for ETS Trains from KL to Padang Besar click here >>>
ETS Schedule KL Sentral - Ipoh - Butterworth
This ETS Service operates between Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh and Butterworth in Penang and is now part of a separate KL - Butterworth route, adding the following stations to the ETS route :
- Sg. Siput
- K. Kangsar
- Pdg. Rengas
- Bagan Serai
- Parit Buntar
- Nibong Tebal
- Simpang Ampat
- Bkt. Mertajam
- Bkt. Tengah
- For the full timetable for ETS Trains from Ipoh to Butterworth click here >>>
- For the full timetable for ETS Trains from Butterworth to Ipoh click here >>>
ETS Butterworth - Pdg. Besar
The ETS Service that runs from Butterworth in Penang to the Thai border at Pdg. Besar has now been cancelled.
Replacing the ETS trains are regular and cheap KTM Komuter Trains.
these services stop at :
- Bkt. Tengah
- Bkt. Mertajam
- Tasek Gelugor
- Sg. Petani
- Alor Setar - For Boats to Langkawi from Kuala Kedah.
- Anak Bukit
- Arau - For Boats to Langkawi from Kuala Perlis.
- Bkt. Ketri
Click here to see the full KTM Komuter timetable >>>
- For the full timetable for ETS Trains from Butterworth to Padang Besar click here (now cancelled) >>>
- For the full timetable for ETS Trains from Padang Besar to Butterworth click here (now cancelled) >>>
ETS Gemas - KL - Padang Besar / Butterworth
Starting from the 10th October 2015, the line between KL Sentral and Gemas was opened to the ETS Trains.
Stations this service will stop at between Gemas and KL Sentral :
- Tampin / Pulau Sebang
- Bandar Tasek Selatan
To view the timetables please see :
Gemas - KL Sentral - Butterworth ETS Train >>>
Butterworth - Gemas ETS Train >>>
Gemas - KL - Padang Besar ETS Train >>>
Padang Besar - Gemas ETS Train >>>
ETS Trains in Malaysia main page >>>
Book ETS Train Tickets online >>>