How to go to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan by LRT Train
If you want to travel to/from TBS Bus Terminal from KL city centre a good option to take is a TBS LRT train to/from Bandar Tasik Selatan railway station.
The Terminal Bersepadu Selatan Bus Terminal (TBS Bus Station) is connected to the Bandar Tasik Selatan train station (BTS), so to get from Kuala Lumpur city centre to TBS by train is by far the quickest way to travel avoiding all the traffic.
There are LRT trains on the Sri Petaling Line with connections to the Monorail and MRT (see below).
KTM Komuter trains on the Batu Caves - Tampin/Pulau Sebang Line to KL Sentral.
KLIA Transit trains to Kuala Lumpur Airport and KL Sentral.
And long-distance Electric Train Services (ETS).
Inside an LRT train from TBS
TBS LRT Trains
From TBS you can get to the following stations on the Sri Petaling Line (Laluan Sri Petaling):
LRT trains heading towards Sentul Timur:
- Bandar Tasik Selatan
- Bandar Tun Razak
- Salak Selatan
- Chan Sow Lin (change here for the LRT Ampang Line for trains to: Miharja, Maluri, Pandan Jaya, Pandan Indah, Cempaka, Cahaya and Ampang)
- Hang Tuah (change here for the Monorail to Imbi, Air Asia Bukit Bintang, Raja Chulan, Bukit Nanas, Medan Tuanku, Chow Kit and Titiwangsa in one direction and Maharajalela, Tun Sambanthan and KL Sentral in the other.)
- Plaza Rakyat (change here for the MRT Sungai Buloh - Kajang Line for trains from Merdeka to Pasar Seni, Muzium Negara, Semantan, Pusat Bandar Damansara, Phileo Damansara, TTDI, Bandar Utama, Mutiara Damansara, Surian, Kota Damansara, Kwasa Sentral, Kwasa Damansara, Kampung Selamat and Sungai Buloh in one direction and Bukit Bintang, Tun Razak Exchange (TRX), Cochrane, Maluri, Taman Pertama, Taman Midah, Taman Mutiara, Taman Connaught, Taman Suntex, Sri Raya, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Batu 11 Cheras, Bukit Dukung, Sungai Jernih, Stadium Kajang and Kajang in the other direction.).
- Masjid Jamek (change here for the LRT Kelana Jaya Line to Pasar Seni, KL Sentral, Bangsar, Abdullah Hukum, Kerinchi, Universiti, Taman Jaya, Asia Jaya, Taman Paramount, Taman Bahagia, Kelana Jaya, Lembah Subang, Ara Damansara, Glenmarie, Subang Jaya, SS 15, SS 18, USJ 7, Taipan, Wawasan, USJ 21, Alam Megah, Subang Alam and Putra Heights one direction and Dang Wangi, Kammpung Baru, KLCC, Ampang Park, Damai, Dato' Keramat, Jelatek, Setiawangsa, Sri Rampai, Wangsa Maju, Taman Melati and Gombak in the other.)
- Sultan Ismail
- Sentul Timur
LRT trains heading towards Putra Heights:
- Bandar Tasik Selatan
- Sungai Besi
- Bukit Jalil
- Sri Petaling
- Awan Besar
- Alam Sutera
- Kinrara B.K.5
- IOI Puchong Jaya
- Pusat Bandar Puchong
- Taman Perindustrian Puchong
- Bandar Puteri
- Puchong Perdana
- Puchong Prima
- Putra Heights (connections to the LRT Kelana Jaya Line - see stations listed above)
TBS LRT Train Schedule / Operating Hours
(Waktu Operasi / Jadual LRT TBS)
LRT trains from TBS start running from 06:00 until the last trains departing at:
Last LRT train from TBS heading towards Sentul Timur is at:
Monday to Saturday 00:06
Sunday / Public Holiday 23:31
Last LRT train from TBS heading towards Putra Heights is at:
Monday to Saturday 00:13
Sunday/ Public Holiday 00:13
(To check for current last trains click on the link to the MyRapid website below).
LRT trains depart frequently throughout the day with the maximum wait for the next train only 14 minutes during the quieter late evening hours.
At other times of the day trains are more frequent with departures every 3 minutes during rush hours, to every 4 - 10 minutes at other times.
You can check for the latest train information, LRT fares and departure times at the MyRapid official website here >
An LRT train in Kuala Lumpur
How to get from KL Sentral to TBS >
How to get from TBS to KL Sentral >
TBS to Seremban KTMB trains >
Seremban to TBS >
KTM TBS trains >